Just as a reminder I wanted to send out a "How to Log in to the Chrome Browser and Bookmarks" Document. This is a visual of what we spoke about for logging into Chrome and importing your "favorites" from Internet Explorer. THIS IS ONLY FOR LOGGING INTO PCs AND Mac's.
From now on. Log in using the "Triangle" (New Tab - Apps - Log into Chrome)
To Log into the Chrome Browser and Bookmarks
Below are some of the topics and ideas covered throughout the sessions. Try a new idea out!
- Great robust tool for creating flow charts, story boards, Venn Diagrams, and any graphic organizer you can think of! Quick Hint: If the Draw Space is too small, pull out from the bottom right corner until your work mat space is big enough for you to use!
- Insert --> Video: Very easy way to embed YouTube videos into Google Slides/Presentations! Quick Hint: This ONLY works with YouTube videos and does NOT work in the RESEARCH function
The following tools can be found and utilized in Google Docs, Draw, Presentation/Slides
- This can be found in Docs, Draw and Presentation (To access the research tool click Tools-Research)
- The research tool is useful because it helps students search the web, images, videos, maps, quotes, etc. Drag and drop will embed items and you can preview sites before you go to them. Quick Hint: The video part of this function does not currently work properly. To see how to embed a video look above.
- Insert--> Word Art
- Type your word(s) click enter.
- Change your font by clicking Arial (or your current font name) and change it.
- Quick Hint: To add MORE fonts, click on the font(s) and click More Fonts... at the bottom. Choose as many fonts as you want as they will collect on the right side (under My Fonts). Then click OK at the bottom. Your fonts will now be added to your font lists in all your Google programs (Docs, Slides, Draw, etc.).
- Change your inner color by clicking the paint can and choose your color
- Change your outer line color by clicking pencil tool and choose your color
- Change your outer line weight by clicking on three lines (from largest to smallest) and choose your thickness
- You can also choose your outer line design (if you want a straight line, dotted, dashed, etc) by clicking the line, and choose your style.
Make a Copy
- File-Make a Copy allows you to make a copy of a document. This is useful when you have a template and you need to make copies of the original document (i.e. IST, CSE, Meeting forms, etc.)
Post a Comment