Google Sites - Embedding Drive Files
One of the most useful aspects of Google sites, is the ability to embed Google Drive files directly in the page. This makes the page look cleaner and allows you to live in your Docs, not your Site.
To embed a Google Doc, Slide or any Google Drive file into a Google Site:
- Click on the nine dots and Click on Sites
- Click on your Google Site
- Click on the page you want to put the document on
- If the page does not exist, you will need to create a NEW PAGE
- Click on the +Create New icon at the top right of the Google Site
- Title your page and choose the location in which you would like it to go in your site
- Click Create and go to step 5
- Click the Pencil Icon in the top right corner
- Click INSERT - Drive and choose the type of file you would like to embed:
Properties (Display, Height, Width)
Now you will see your Google Document live on the Google Site Page.
YOU MUST REMEMBER...
When sharing a Google Drive File on your Google site you must Share the document to allow it to be viewed to all as Public on the Web.
Post a Comment