There has been a lot of great work happening throughout the district this week particularly focused around Google Classroom!! Don't forget some of the great NEW features that Google Classroom came out with recently. Also, I have put together a folder on the Google Drive entitled PD Documents and shared it with the entire district that includes a variety of documents that may be of interest to you.
Some of the documents (and sub-folders) include information such as:
- Ramapo Digital Citizenship (folder)
- How to Migrate Files and Folders to the Google Drive
- Google Classroom - About - Resource Page and Folder
- Chromebook and Chromebox Shortcuts
- To Log into the Chrome Browser and Bookmark Websites
- How to Add Google Docs to Atlas Rubicon
- AND MORE!!
- Click on PD Documents
- Click on Open in Drive
- You will then see a Yellow pop up at the top that says "PD Documents has been added to Google Drive"
- When you NOW Click on Open in Drive...
Post a Comment